ICFM5: Poster Sessions on 28 and 29 september
ICFM5 will consist of poster
sessions. All accepted abstrct for poster sessions will be publ,ished in ICFM5
conference proceeding. Plese visit psoter format page for more detail.
Updated Technical Program (25
1) For the detail of
the Special Sessions including Outline &
Special Sessions, PDF
- All the abstracts accepted for the poster presentation will be
published in the Conference proceedings;
- The posters will be displayed with good visibility in the ICFM5 on
September 28 and 29; at Akihabara UDX Next1.
- The maximum poster size is A0 (W: 841 mm , H: 1170 mm). We would like
to suggest to use double-stick tape which will be provided by secretariat. We will
prepare an exhibition panel: W90cm×H180cm
- Timing to put your poster: 15:30-17:30 on September 27th or
from 9:00-9:30 on September 28th at the venue. Please refer your number on the list (PDF File).
- Timing to remove: 15:15- 16:00 on 29th
For booth preparation please see the following instructions:
- Timing and preparation timing (PDF)
- Basic information (PDF)